1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Epifani UL-410 Series I w/ casters

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gruuv, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Greetings all, I literally just got this from Mr. Circle (see his thread here) and it is everything I'd imagined it would be: tight, clear, punch city (I mean [​IMG]), and it is all kinds of HUGE sounding. Unfortunately for me, I don't even come close to needing the volume this guy puts out. But, I had always wanted to try one and it lived up to my expectations.

Anywho, I'm going to ask for $900 shipped, preferably postal money order, although Paypal (bank transfer or Paypal balance transfer) isn't out o' the question. I got it for $875 and I'm sort of looking at this as a splitting shipping costs with the buyer sort of thing. Mr. Circle's pictures tell the story, it's still in the exact same condition. Comes with original packaging.

2. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    You might want to fix your thread title....I don't think I've ever heard of an UL-10 before....:D

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Holy crap, I'm still not awake. . . THANKS!

4. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Haha, no problem. Good luck with the sale! These are killer cabs and I plan to have one in my arsenal for many years to come.

5. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Aw man!!! I was trying to get this from him and was first in line, but was waiting for cash from another deal and had to pass. I'd jump on this, but I found a UL-310 already.

So, bump!

6. rawrOOO

rawrOOO

Jul 12, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    sweet!

hey what's the max wattage on the series I ul410?

been looking for a series II but a I might be ok too!

7. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Hey,

It is 1000 watts, and this is a 4 ohm cab, forgot to add that.

8. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    ...buy the cab for sale here and sell me your UL 310.
    especially if it's series one.
    If you are even remotely interested get in touch.

9. This still around gruuv? Im very interested.

10. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    This is lookin' sold... thanks guys!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.