1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Epifani UL310 S1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by cwbass, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwbass

cwbass

Nov 1, 2007
    York, PA
    Up for grabs is my Epifani UL310 S1. I'm still second guessing this as I type, but I'm not playing hardly at all right now so I'm only keeping my practice rig and basses around. This is an EXCELLENT cab. Very lightweight, killer volume, and, most importantly it sounds phenomenal (as I'm sure you've heard many other TBers attest to).

Pricing: $750 SHIPPED or $700 PICKED UP

Shipping: I will only ship to the CONUS and possibly to parts of Canada (please PM first if you're from Canada), though alternate pricing may have to be worked out for shipping to Canada. I'm located in Syracuse, NY, but am often in NYC so if you live in that area and would like to arrange a pickup PM me and we'll work out the details.

From Epifani's website:

UL-310
    Another Epifani innovation, this latest edition to the Epifani line is quickly becoming an industry favorite. Designed by Nick Epifani with the help of legendary bassist Lincoln Goines, the UL-310 combines the size and weight of a 210 with the power of a 410. Easily carried in one hand, the UL-310 is a favorite among musician's who enjoy making 1 trip from their car into the gig.

Speaker: 3 x 250w RMS Cast Aluminum Frame
    100w RMS Tweeter
    Freq Response: 40hz - 16khz
    Power Rating: 750w RMS (1800w Peak)
    5.3 Ohms
    Suggested Wattage: 200w - 1000w
    Sensitivity: 103db SPL @ 1w 1m
    Recessed Handles
    Dimensions: 23" H x 21.5" W x 16.5 " D
    47 lbs.

Please let me know if you'd like to see additional pictures or have any other questions.

Chris

Attached Files:

2. cwbass

cwbass

Nov 1, 2007
    York, PA
    Here's a couple more pics:

Attached Files:

3. Sounds like a great cab, why are you selling?

4. cwbass

cwbass

Nov 1, 2007
    York, PA
    It's an excellent cab. It's actually my favorite cab to use with my 5 string jazz bass hands down.

I've just relocated this summer and have not had gigs once or twice a week as I had in the past. As this thing is not seeing much use and I could use some extra cash on hand right now, I decided it was best to go ahead and put it up.

5. PM'd

6. cwbass

cwbass

Nov 1, 2007
    York, PA
    Sold pending payment

7. cwbass

cwbass

Nov 1, 2007
    York, PA
    I though I had a buyer but I haven't heard from him in several days so I'm assuming he backed out. This is still up for grabs!!!

8. cwbass

cwbass

Nov 1, 2007
    York, PA
    Sold to gnergaard pending payment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.