1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Epifani UL502 w/PCX3 Footswitch...Huge 600W Tone!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 61reissue, Jan 24, 2012.

1. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Sorry No Trades......Sold!!!!!

I'll keep it short and sweet....I just flat out need cash and in a hurry! My wife has decided (for both of us) that we need to purchase a house in PA.....and we live in Georgia. I made a promise long ago, a promise that I bet 50% of us has told our wives, husbands,ect..That being that this new piece of gear that we just “need” to have is an "investment" and if we ever needed the money I would sell it, consider it a savings account! Well that bluff has been called and it is time to pay the piper! I am also selling my Schroeder 1210 A4 "Airhead" and new Gould/Modulus GGi4(see other postings!)

I have an Epifani UL502 dual channel head with the Epifani PCX-3 footswitch, and rack ears in really nice condition. Head sound incredible and only noteworthy item is there is a scratch on the top of the UL502 from being racked and it can't be seen when racked. Looking to sell quick for I am putting this at what I believe to be a very good $700 shipped and will accept a money order or PayPal. But I kind of prefer the MO or PayPal echeck to save on the fee's as every $$ counts...Just ask my wife! If you need any additional pics just hit me up and I will be happy to get you what you need.

Will be shipped in its original box via UPS.

100_3859.
    100_3856.
    100_3858.

2. coribass

coribass Banned

Feb 21, 2009
    PM sent

3. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Had two prospective buyers that I guess changed their minds so back on the open market.

4. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    All PM's replied too

5. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    This should go fast... I use mine daily and love it!

6. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Price Reduction Bump...$650 for a UL502,PCX3,and the rack ears is one hell of a deal!

7. dangerouscello

dangerouscello I wore a suit under this Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Philadelphia
    PM'ed