1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Epiphone Jack Casady gold top w/case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ad9000, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    ******TRADED*******

I'd put its condition at a solid 9 out of 10. The volume pot is scratchy, most likely remedied with De-Oxit or a similar product. There are 2 or 3 scratches and a 2mm ding on the top (see pic w/red circles). You would have to look closely to see them in normal light. The back has some very superficial fine scratches, but I couldn't get them to show up in pics. There is some slight visible wear on the first couple of frets, but not enough to affect playability at all. The case has a couple of minor issues - one of the rivets attaching the handle broke and was replaced with a bolt and nut. One of the latches is a bit loose, but it still closes. The bass is strung with Lakland Joe Osborne flatwounds .45 - .105. There - I didn't mean to get so detailed, but I always try to go for full disclosure. It is NOT stamped "Used" or "2nd."

$650 shipped to CONUS, or $620 if you pick it up from me (I'm in southern Orange County, CA). International buyers ok if you pay actual shipping charges and all applicable duties, customs and taxes. International shipping would be expensive, as the box is above the size limit for USPS to most countries, and the bass can't be disassembled for shipping (as it's a set neck design).

JCbodyfront2.

JCbodyrear.

JCfrontview.

JCheadstock.

JCscratches.

JCcase.

2. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    Bump

3. Jam119

Jam119 Supporting Member

Any interest in trading for a stewart 2.1 power amp with a four space warwick rack bag?

4. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    No, that's not something I'd need right now, but I know a guy that is looking for one of those. PM me if you're looking to sell it.

5. rooted

rooted

Feb 3, 2005
    Corona, CA
    pm from corona

6. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    PM sent

7. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    Somebody needs to step up and take this baby off my hands before I start liking it too much!

8. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    Traded!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.