1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Epiphone Thunderbird IV Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Aeroprof, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeroprof

Aeroprof

Nov 27, 2008
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    OK folks, up for sale is a Epiphone Thunderbird IV Bass Guitar package. It includes the bass, a Road Runner gig bag and a Levy suede leather strap. (New the package would cost you over $360: $299 for the bass, $40 for the gig bag, and $25 for the strap). I am asking $200.

I am the original owner of the bass; I bought it new about 2 years ago from Musician’s Friend. I am selling it because I need to down-size my number of guitars. The bass is in like new condition. It has always been stored in the gig bag except when not in use (and used very little). The suede leather strap is perfect for the bass proving the right balance. The gig bag is one of the very few that actually fit the Thunderbird.

FOR NOW - Only (relatively) local inquires please. I would be willing to drive an hour to meet you if need be. If I can't sell to someone "local" I will consider shipping.

Thanks for looking!

2. Aeroprof

Aeroprof

Nov 27, 2008
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Here are two more pictures........

3. You interested in a trade for an Alvarez 5 String? See my post for details.

4. Aeroprof

Aeroprof

Nov 27, 2008
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Thanks for your interest - but not really interested in a trade right now!

5. Aeroprof

Aeroprof

Nov 27, 2008
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Bump.....any interest from non-local folks if I can ship it?

6. Yes sir,, I am interested (Canada) Could you ship USPS?

7. Aeroprof

Aeroprof

Nov 27, 2008
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Bump............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.