1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Epiphone Thunderbird, Limited Edition White w/ Chrome

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LovesJamerson, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovesJamerson

LovesJamerson Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Up for sale is my beautiful arctic white Epi T-Bird. This is one of the recent "Epiphone Custom Shop" models that features all chrome hardware, vintage-type knobs, and better pickups w/chrome covers. The body is mahogany and the neck is maple with a rosewood fretboard. This particular bass is marked "USED" on the headstock, though I honestly don't know why. There are no scratches or paint chips anywhere to be found. The bass plays very well, and sounds incredible. I restrung it with a set of Fender flats, installed Dunlop straplocks (the pair of strap pieces will be included also), and I'll be including a nice (BIG) padded B.C. Rich gig bag. I'm asking $350/shipped SOLD!.

FYI- The top strap button is mounted at the neck plate, so there is virtually zero neck dive. Also, no upper strap button was ever mounted to body, so there is no hole or messed up paint.

DSCN0707.
    DSCN0709.
    DSCN0706.

2. LovesJamerson

Nov 14, 2010
    Bump.

3. rokkitt

rokkitt

Jun 7, 2007
    bronx, nyc
    wow that is nice....where ru located?

do you know the year of manufacture?

and, can you post some close up pics of the headstock and the control knob area?

thanks,.....and...

glws!

4. LovesJamerson

Nov 14, 2010

PM sent.

5. Was trying hard to snag one of these on MF last year, best look for a T-bird, IMO

6. rokkitt

rokkitt

Jun 7, 2007
    bronx, nyc
    omg just bought a blue one last week

I cant believe I'm about to do this.....

YGPM sir.....

7. rokkitt

rokkitt

Jun 7, 2007
    bronx, nyc
    payment has been sent sir.....sometimes I just cant help myself! lol

thanks matt! big al aka rokkittBass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.