1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 6jase5, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually

Dec 17, 2007
    San Diego/LA
    I bought this new from Hank at Ace Music in LA around 2000 if I recall. I picked it because of the neck which looks and feels stellar. Sadly getting no love since I got a few P basses. This was my main player for a few years and I'm almost surprised I'm selling it, but I really don't want to keep around what I'm not using just for the sake of it.

I always defined the sound of this bass as BIG. It cut through easily with my SVT against two PRS slingers with Mesa Triple Recs.

Swirly scratches, no paint chips, no cracks, minor dings (photographed), re-glued the strap pegs, some faint color fade changes where I had a few stickers in the past (no residue, you can see the square on the back in the pic). I had it gone through and set up by Top Gear with new strings last year thinking that I'd put it back in rotation but just never did.

$775USD shipped with hard case (48 state)

and now pics....the sun/flash reflections make it look like worn paint on the top edge in the first 2 pics but that's just the light.
    Bodyshot.
    Bodyshot2.
    headstock.
    back.
    Headstockback.
    neck2.
    headstockding.
    Neck.

2. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually

Dec 17, 2007
    San Diego/LA