1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ernie Ball MusicMan Bongo 4 HH Black w/ OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ricky_bass, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricky_bass

ricky_bass

Oct 21, 2011
    Hi guys,

I have an used Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 4 HH Black w/ OHSC for sell. I just sold a Bongo 6 recently and sadly, this one has to go as well!

The bass is in black finish with black pick guard. There are only two scratches on the body and one small ding / chip on the headstock (pics included), but overall it is in good shape. OHSC is in good / fair condition. I'll also include a new set of RotoSound strings because the strings on the bass need to be changed.

I'm asking $ 800 for this bass plus shipping (no trades), PayPal preferred. For international shipping, please PM me first.

Here are the pictures that I shared on Photobucket.. If you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer all of you PM's. Thanks for looking!

EB Music Man Bongo 4 HH pictures by ricky_bass - Photobucket

2. Brianvw

Brianvw Supporting Member

May 12, 2011
    Bump for a fantastic instrument at a fantastic price. Somebody needs to jump on this...

3. silverburst

silverburst Commercial User

Aug 22, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Hi! Where are you located?

4. ricky_bass

ricky_bass

Oct 21, 2011
    Thanks!! And merry Christmas to you!

Hi! I live in Atlanta, GA. If you interested, you can PM me for detail. Thank you!!

5. ricky_bass

ricky_bass

Oct 21, 2011
    Bump

6. silverburst

silverburst Commercial User

Aug 22, 2007
    Los Angeles
    PM sent

7. ricky_bass

ricky_bass

Oct 21, 2011