1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: ESP Ltd F-205 with OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by adamafurious, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I have a very nice ESP Ltd F-205 bass for sale with OHSC ($100+ value), Dunlop Straplocks & leather strap. I am the original owner. I purchased this bass new in 2005. Currently it is strung with a fairly new set of long scale medium GHS Boomers.

Built with high quality woods.
    EMG HZ pickups with 3-band active EQ.
    5-string version of the F-204.
    35” scale.
    Mahogany body, Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard with dot, Mother of Pearl inlays. Model # “F-205” inlay at 12th fret.
    Black Chrome Hardware, Deluxe bridge and 24 extra jumbo frets.
    Bass weighs just under 10 lbs
    Bass in the case weighs 23.5 lbs

Although this is considered a “metal” bass, the F-205 has a rather rich, full, and boomy sound to it. I have played every style of music with it...except metal. Because of the active EQ, you can go from a really stringy-like sound to a really boomy tone. The neck is really slim at the nut, especially for a 5 string. It almost feels like your playing a 4 string neck, but the strings are closer together, which seems to make you play faster. The finish is really nice on it too, especially when polished up.

$275. Cash. Firm.
    Please feel free to ask questions.

Attached Files:

2. More Pics!!!

Attached Files:

3. pics of the case

Attached Files:

4. Bump

5. Bump

6. Any interest in this?

7. Bump

8. The "I weighed it" bump