FS: Essex 4 string Jazz Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by johnm0187, May 16, 2004.

1. Hi.
    I am selling this bass only because I don't play it as much as I like to. It has all the features as a standard Jazz bass. The only flaw is 2 hairline cracks on the neck near the headstock. The bass does not need a new neck because the cracks don't affect the playability of the bass at all. I am asking $100 OBO. I do not have pictures now, but I will have them soon.
  2. Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Arn't these bass' like $100 to $120 brand new?
  3. Yes. But that's why i said best offer. So PM me your offers.
  4. ti-ming is everyth....ing

too bad, cuz i ordered their new SPJ bass last Thursday. it was delivered this morning (can't wait to get home today).

(and you are local) i may know someone who might be interested, though. i'll check and get back to you.
  5. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    What color/finish is it?
  6. It's black finish with white pickgaurd. Rosewood finger board, maple neck, 20 frets. Silver hardware, completely stock. The only thing wrong is the tiny tiny hairline cracks. I hate to sell this...but I really want a fretless. :)

7. so about those pics. might be interested. and that hairline cracks....wont effect playability or dont rite now?
  8. The hairline cracks won't effect playability. I just realized there is a small circle where paint chipped off. It's on the back of the body where the neck and body connect. My friend knocked the bass off the stand yesterday. I really never new about it and it dissapoints me. :crying:. Maybe I'll make him buy it.

I will have pictures up soon.