1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Essex (SX) BG-180TM, Excellent Condition

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hawtin47, Oct 18, 2004.

1. hawtin47

hawtin47

Oct 9, 2003
    Lyons, Oregon
    I'm selling my Essex (SX) BG-180TM 4-string to help finance my recent Peavey Cirrus 5 purchase. The bass is in perfect condition, lightly played. Swapped out the stock strings with D'Addario EXL170M Nickel Round Round strings. Gig bag not included. $100 plus shipping.

From the Rondo website:

"The slender, lightweight contoured body offers excellent playability and comfort; solid, 3-piece Alder body delivers excellent tone and sustain; deep dual cutaways allows access to the entire 24 fret neck; Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard and adjustable truss rod; The design of the neck and the adjustable bridge provide excellent action, making the bass easy to play; Two P-Style and one J-Style pickups give you excellent tonal variety and are controlled from two volume and one tone knob; All gold hardware including tuning machines, bridge, and control knobs, add the finishing touch; Filmed Tiger Maple Top in 3-Tone Sunburst; Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8";
    Overall length 45"; Scale length: 34"; Width at the widest point: 13"; Actual Weight is only 9 lbs.

2. Duff Man

Duff Man

Oct 18, 2004
    how much would shiipng be to 72712? i've just started looking for a nice bass guitar to learn and start playing on.

got any pics of it?

3. hawtin47

hawtin47

Oct 9, 2003
    Lyons, Oregon
    You've got a PM.

4. Duff Man

Duff Man

Oct 18, 2004
    pm answered, yesterday. sorry, guess i should have posted after i replyed.