Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Essex (SX) BG-180TM, Excellent Condition

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hawtin47, Oct 18, 2004.

1. hawtin47

hawtin47

Oct 9, 2003
    Lyons, Oregon
    I'm selling my Essex (SX) BG-180TM 4-string to help finance my recent Peavey Cirrus 5 purchase. The bass is in perfect condition, lightly played. Swapped out the stock strings with D'Addario EXL170M Nickel Round Round strings. Gig bag not included. $100 plus shipping.

From the Rondo website:

"The slender, lightweight contoured body offers excellent playability and comfort; solid, 3-piece Alder body delivers excellent tone and sustain; deep dual cutaways allows access to the entire 24 fret neck; Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard and adjustable truss rod; The design of the neck and the adjustable bridge provide excellent action, making the bass easy to play; Two P-Style and one J-Style pickups give you excellent tonal variety and are controlled from two volume and one tone knob; All gold hardware including tuning machines, bridge, and control knobs, add the finishing touch; Filmed Tiger Maple Top in 3-Tone Sunburst; Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8";
    Overall length 45"; Scale length: 34"; Width at the widest point: 13"; Actual Weight is only 9 lbs.

2. Duff Man

Duff Man

Oct 18, 2004
    how much would shiipng be to 72712? i've just started looking for a nice bass guitar to learn and start playing on.

got any pics of it?

3. hawtin47

hawtin47

Oct 9, 2003
    Lyons, Oregon
    You've got a PM.

4. Duff Man

Duff Man

Oct 18, 2004
    pm answered, yesterday. sorry, guess i should have posted after i replyed.