1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Euphonic Audio (EA) iAMP 800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by peabody, Oct 3, 2009.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I have for sale an Euphonic Audio iAMP 800 bass amp. I bought this used about a year ago and it has never left my house. It is in terrific shape and it could almost pass for new.

If you are not familiar with the iAMP800 (from the EA website)...

The flagship of the EA line is the iAMP800. The Class D, digital, iAMP800 delivers an astounding 800 watts of pure, clean power. At a kilowatt, at 2 ohms, and a peak power rating of 2500 watts there is enough power to handle any gig, anywhere! The iAMP features an isolated, fully shielded transformer, gold plated input and output jacks (except for the Speakon), both series and parallel effects loops, DI output, dual line voltage switch for both the US and Europe, onboard limiter, CD input and, of course, the unique EA tone shaping section. The result is a high performance, fully featured, small footprint rackmountable amp head that at under 20 pounds is comfortable powering speakers in a concert level environment. With an amazing efficiency rating of 85% the iAMP needs no cooling fan. Power when you demand it and silence when you don't.

It is light, "flap-your-pant-legs" powerful and waiting for you.

Price is $659 shipped to the lower 48. If you are interested outside of the lower 48, just send me your mailing information and I'll give you a shipping quote. Payment through PayPal or a USPS Money Order.

I'm looking for a cash sale, but I may consider a trade for a Eden WT-550.

If you have any questions, send me a PM or shoot me an e-mail to peabody59@hotmail.com.

Thanks...

DSC02922.
    DSC02923.

2. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I just thought I'd should mention....the lovely floral loveseat is not included in the price....sorry.

3. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    New Lower Price.....

$659 shipped.
    Don't wait....to sound great.

4. PM Sent!

5. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI