1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Euphonic Audio iAmp-800. $725 shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Matt Call, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    If you've been on TB for a while, you've most likely heard about this head. It's fantastic. If you haven't... do a search. ;)

There is very minor wear on this one. A few minor scuffs that probably won't show up in photos. I bought it new, and am the only owner. It was a display model, hence the marks.

Here's the great news. There's still time to fill out and mail in the warranty! I've just decided that I need to man up and go back to a DB750. Otherwise, I'd be clinching onto this amp so hard you'd have to pry it from my hands with a crowbar.

So for now, you can pry it from my hands for $850 (obo). Heck, I'll even ship it to you (if you're in the US).

I'll snap some pictures later this evening, or sometime tomorrow.

Here are two for good measure though:

IMG_0091.

IMG_0090.

Word,

Matt

2. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Um... A local soundguy (and friend) just called me and cussed me out for selling my AG500... "[He] depend on ridiculous Aguilar tone" whenever I play. Absurd... but true. Basically, I need to get that DB750 soon. I'm dropping the price to make it happen.

$725 shipped. Please keep in mind, this includes a full warranty.

3. naetog

naetog Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    :bassist:

4. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.