FS: Euphonic Audio IAmp 800 plus extras

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jeff Novack, Sep 27, 2004.

1. OK, well after having the Iamp for a little over a year, I've decided it's not for me. It's an amazing amp, but I've just decided that the sound doesn't work for my type of playing. This is the discontinued amp with the tuner. For those of you not familiar with the Iamp here are some specs:

Applications: acoustic instruments, bass and keyboards.
    Inputs: ¼” Active and Passive jacks with gain LED level indicators, Mini Stereo In with volume (CD, tape)
    Controls: Input Volume, EQ In/Out, Master Volume, DI Level, Speaker On/Off, DI Output On/Off
    EQ: Lo, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, and Hi: all with boost/cut and variable frequency controls (Lo-Mid and Hi-Mid have Half/Full Octave Q switch)
    EQ Presets: Deep, Contour 1, Contour 2, and Bright
    Effects Loop: Series and Parallel Post EQ with independent level controls
    Outputs: Two Speakon speaker, 1/4" Stereo Headphone, 1/4" Tuner/Line Out, XLR balanced DI

Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ± 3dB
    Line Voltage: Selector switch located on rear panel
    Power Output: 500 watts @ 8 ohms, 800 watts @ 4 Ohms, 1000 @ 2 Ohms. 2500 watts peak
    Size: 3.5"H x 15.75"W x 10"D (rackmountable with included rack ears)
    Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
    Other Features: Onboard Limiter

Is that enough for ya? :)

In addition to the amp, I'm including a two space SKB X-Rack which the amp currently sits in. The rack actually had to be slightly modified as the feet wouldn't fit in, so I had to cut to slots in the metal to accomdate this. You can barely see the cuts and the amp fits very snug inside the rack. I've also put in some cord holders on the front inside cover which comes in handy for storing the a/c cable. ALSO, I'm including one Neutrik to Neutrik 5 foot Speakon cable which is the only way to hook this amp up (sorry no 1/4 inch inputs.) AND you also get the original manual so can figure this thing out :)

The unit is in excellent condition with only slight scratching on the rack ears from putting the cover on and off and I've only used it on about 4 or 5 gigs.

All this for the low, low price of $1050+shipping. If you would like pics or have any questions feel free to PM.

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Interested in any trades?

Even swap: Eden Navigator preamp, with original manual, footswitch, and both the original 6 foor midi cable, and an additional 20 foot midi cable to run the footswitch.

Crown XLS 602: 1200 watts @ 8 bridged, and 1680 @ 4. Comes with all nescessary cables to run the pre/power, and comes in a 6 space SKB rack (good one, not the roto).

timcole421 (at) gmail (dot) com
  3. No, sorry...I just need the money :D
  4. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    I see it's been a year, but the iAmp is still in your profile. Any chances that you might still want to sell it?

Just checking.
  5. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    I didn't even know Jeff was registered here.
    Anyway, since someone brought this thread back I'll reply for him, I traded my zon bass for this iamp of his a few months back. (But I heard he might be also selling a walter woods...)
  6. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    I appreciate the reply. I'll cross this one off; but keep my eyes open if the woods hits the block.