Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS: Euphonic Audio Iamp800 New Version with Bag $950 + Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Poon, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    FS: Euphonic Audio Iamp 800
    The newer edition with the series and parallel effects loop.
    This thing has less than 40 hours of playing time on it. Probably only been through a hand full of gigs and practices. Excellent condition with all the mounting hardware as well as the rackbag which comes with it.

$950 + shipping/obo

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I want to "bump"

you up.

3. I'm relatively new at this. I want to use this for URB and BG. I have a 5-string and just blew up my eden 400T. Will this amp handle a 5-string? I realize that may be a dumb question. My eden's had some other problems so maybe it wasn't the low B that did it.

Anyway, I've read about the iamp's amazing sound for upright and I'm looking to upgrade my rig - probably will get an EA CXL-112 too (have some money saved). If you have any advice, that would be great.

4. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA

Uhhhh.....YEAH! It's amazing for upright. I have a friend with an identical one who uses one with the CXL-112 and it's amazing. The only other amp he has is a Walter Woods, and that says a lot.

If you look at my bass stable, you'll notice all but 1 bass are 5 strings, so you can be sure that this bad boy will handle the Low B with apalm.

5. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM's Returned and Sale Pending????;)

6. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM Returned.

7. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    i'm still game, Poon man... ;)

8. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    You temptress you.... unfortunately it is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.