1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Euphonic Audio Iamp800 New Version with Bag $950 + Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Poon, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    FS: Euphonic Audio Iamp 800
    The newer edition with the series and parallel effects loop.
    This thing has less than 40 hours of playing time on it. Probably only been through a hand full of gigs and practices. Excellent condition with all the mounting hardware as well as the rackbag which comes with it.

$950 + shipping/obo

YhHoVksYPmTAf9koE4Xy2f50TYcy. LBciktzWnPkLuhST4V8UfdH295xs.
    re6Sq9v5bng0ia9xUnVF0Fh8O498. GDmfx9Ks800ViKYABn65vaBMVryg.

2. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I want to "bump"

you up.

3. I'm relatively new at this. I want to use this for URB and BG. I have a 5-string and just blew up my eden 400T. Will this amp handle a 5-string? I realize that may be a dumb question. My eden's had some other problems so maybe it wasn't the low B that did it.

Anyway, I've read about the iamp's amazing sound for upright and I'm looking to upgrade my rig - probably will get an EA CXL-112 too (have some money saved). If you have any advice, that would be great.

4. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA

Uhhhh.....YEAH! It's amazing for upright. I have a friend with an identical one who uses one with the CXL-112 and it's amazing. The only other amp he has is a Walter Woods, and that says a lot.

If you look at my bass stable, you'll notice all but 1 bass are 5 strings, so you can be sure that this bad boy will handle the Low B with apalm.

5. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM's Returned and Sale Pending????;)

6. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM Returned.

7. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    i'm still game, Poon man... ;)

8. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    You temptress you.... unfortunately it is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.