1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Euphonic Audio iAmp800. Used in great condition $750 shipped with pouched case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AgostoMortal, May 10, 2010.

1. SOLD!
    Used in great condition, looks like new. Only owner.
    Undercover pouched carrying case, manual, power chord and rack ears included.
    NOW $685 (+ shipping to CONUS).

Attached Files:

2. Proplayer44

Proplayer44

Oct 6, 2006
    Concord, NC
    Will this amp adequately support low B on a 5 -string? I am currently using an Eden 1205 and the preamp does not seem to have much gain so when cranked, it causes the low B to fart out and distort. Is the pre in this amp pretty strong at lower settings?

KS

3. Yes, I never had a problem with the B string (i play a custom 6 string MTD). the pre amp is very strong and flexible, I don't know what do you mean by "lower settings" but I can tell you that, like many heads (pre and amp), you have a passive and active input, so you can experiment and find a sweet spot where the pre amp is not distorted by your bass volume (if the bass uses a 18-volt and a lot of boost in the eq). I used almost always with the passive input even with active basses. The 800 watts were always enough for me with different cabs and situations. I have had experience no distortion or fart.
    PD: I changed the price to $685 + shipping, that was I know exactly how much I m selling it for (instead of having to deduct shipping).

4. jzucker

jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    still around? pm sent

5. SOLD...