1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Euphonic Audio VL210 8 ohm cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dan Robbins, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Robbins

Dan Robbins Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2006
    Central CA
    Hello, I have for sale two VL-210 (early version I believe)speaker cabinets. I am the only owner. They are designed to have a flat frequency response and give the most accurate reproduction of your tone as possible. Read reviews-- check out harmony-central.com, talkbass.com, and bgra.net to see for yourself. These are not made anymore which makes them all the more desirable. My friend and music store owner told me that Euphonic Audio actually lost money selling these, the components are so high quality. IMHO, they got their name out there with these cabs, and then changed to newer, cheaper 2-way designs. There are volume controls for the midrange and high frequencies. 8 ohms impedance. There is a picture of one at: http://www.danrobbinsmusic.com/photos1.shtml

Each VL-210 contains Two 10" woofers, two 5" midrange, and a 4" tweeter. Each weighs about 80 lbs. $600 each

www.euphonicaudio.com

The cabs are used but in great shape, never clipped or stressed, from a professional jazz and funk player. They sound INCREDIBLE with upright and electric bass, or any other instrument that you want to hear the true tone of, without cabinet coloration, which leaves out 99% of the other cabinets out there.
    (I posted this one Craigs List-Bay area as well--hope that's OK)

2. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    That MTD 7 is beautiful, likely the hottest looking MTD i've seen.

3. you have pm.

4. Dan Robbins

Dan Robbins Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2006
    Central CA
    Glad you like that bass! Mike Tobias is a genius. That bass was built for Rhonda Smith (Prince) but it was too big for her, so I got it;) I am a happy camper...you should hear the thing. poplar has incredible punchiness to it, not as raw and edgy as swamp ash, not as bright and flat-frequency as mahogany, and punchier than alder--it has a particular sound to it; I love it for slapping and percussive techniques. peace, Dan
    can't wait till I have more time to cruise the site and meet more low-enders...very inspiring
    sheesh, those audio clips are so old...I need a new webmaster!!! Anyone here in the Central Coast CA, USA looking for webdesign work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.