1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Everything (FIYboard, Infanem, ss/bs, VoodooLabs, Dr S, Tuner, Cables....etc)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MSUsousaphone, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    ALL IS SOLD

MSU has gone completely insane...the babies have made him motherfreaking crazy....and he's going to try to run his effects through a laptop.....this sale is to fund all of that...so cash wins the day, but I'll entertain anything. I'm a sucker for trades. All pedals work perfectly, look mint, have velcro, and are pp (NOT gifted) shipped CONUS.

Trade interests:

Unlocked Ableton Live 8 software
    Unlocked Kontrol software

[DEL]Infanem Polished Faye Sing - Another of my favorite pedals I'm going to cry talking about selling.......$228 pp shipped CONUS.[/DEL]
    [DEL]Voodoo Labs ISO-5 - This guys is in perfect shape. Comes with all the cables. I can even toss in a ONEspot 8 pedal adapter for a little extra. Asking $95 pp shipped CONUS.[/DEL]

[DEL]Dr Scientist Tremolessence - If I were sticking with the pedal board format, this guy would be indispensable. SO many freaking cool sounds out of this guy. The more I type on this one....the more I get choked up :erm:. $185 pp shipped CONUS.[/DEL]

[DEL]ss/bs/dfas Super Modded for bass Year 7070 - If I could keep another pedal....it would be this one......I love it so much I just can't fit it into the music I'm playing. And I don't have the luxury anymore to keep extra things. That's exactly how my wife told it to me, too. It has a clean blend, a switch to go from the 2525 single oscillator to the 4545, and the texture knob is replaced with a low pass tone knob. $185 pp shipped CONUS.[/DEL]

[DEL]Moog EP-2 - Solid. Sturdy. Cheap. Good guy. $30 pp shipped CONUS.[/DEL]

[DEL]Badger Schism XV parallel loop - Parallel loopers don't get as much love on here as they should. THIS IS A TRAVESTY!!! My software will have this covered. It's time to get it covered on YOUR board. $145 pp shipped CONUS.[/DEL]

[DEL]My DIY Pedal Board w/ ATA Flight Case - It's larger than the PT-2. 26" x 13 1/2. All kinds of sturdy. Really fly looking painted black with navy and burgundy highlights. The ATA flight case alone is new for close to $100. I added velcro to the bottom of the board and on the floor of the case so that your board stays totally secure as you pick it up and carry it like a suitcase. All kinds of awesome.....but it would look silly with my, now, three pedals chilling on it. $130 pp shipped CONUS.[/DEL]

[DEL]GFS GFT 90 Tuner - Fast. Reliable. Tracks a low B very well. Small footprint. Can't ask for more. $30 pp shipped CONUS.[/DEL]

***Package Deal offer: I'm adding two 21" Spectraflex instrument cables (blue with one right angle plug) that I'll throw in with the Ashly for $10 each....with any pedals I'll sell them for $20 each...or ship to you solo for $25 each. No pics of the cords, yet, but they are only two months old, nothing wrong with them, look brand new, and are these bad boys:

http://www.amazon.com/Spectraflex-F...8&qid=1342188833&sr=1-11&keywords=spectraflex

I also have a ONEspot 8 adapter cord thingy I will toss into any order for $10.

Attached Files:

2. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Dang 'd' being too close to the 'f'..... :(

3. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    You better not sell that Megalith!!!!!! lol

I want your stuff. No monies. Maybe I sell some of mine and buy yours?????????

4. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2009
    San Bernardino,CA
    I'll take that EP-2 off your hands...PM

5. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2009
    San Bernardino,CA
    Paymet sent! Thanks again gonna use this bad boy either to control the sweep on the Fuzzrocious Terrordactyl or for the rate control of the MSLP Phaser...decisions decisions!

6. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    The Megalith and Swell B-PEG are the two pedals I'm holding on to. :bassist:

And OF COURSE I'll take your monies. ;)

7. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Oh how I wish I could snag that 4545. God knows everyone needs 2 of them. HA!

Mad loot. Buy this mans mad loot.

8. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    FIY board! Yes!

Working out just how much of my monies you will be taking :D

9. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Schism, board, Moog, and tuner are all sold. The ISO-5 is on hold.

Faye Sing, Tremolessence, and Uber Modded Year 4545 are still available. A bass player needs to get this ss/bs. Don't let a guitarist waste that beautiful clean blend.

10. What great wares you have sir!

11. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Thank you, sir. The Year 4545 7070 thingy and Tremolessence are gone.

The Polished Faye Sing is all that remains....well....the ISO-5 is on hold....jump on this Infanem beauty.

12. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Faye Sing is all that remains.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.