1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

fs: excl cond Yamaha MO-6 + Gator roadcase w/ castors

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by johans, Mar 11, 2008.

1. johans

johans G.U.I - Groovin' under influence

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
    Hi all,

I have a few months old Yamaha MO-6 that is still prestine, the screen is still plastic wrapped and it still has all the power adaptors and manual. I bought it full price at GC for $1199 and in addition to that I also purchased Gator's roadcase for it for about $199 from Music123 --> http://www.music123.com/Gator-GK-261R-61-Note-ATA-Keyboard-Case-544789-i1152161.Music123. The case is fine but the surfaces has scuffs and moderate scratches but everything inside is purfect. It will not be too cheap to ship it but since I am not using it as much, I'll pass it to a prospective buyer.

Asking price: DROPPED $950, please email me at johan.fanggara@gmail.com for more info.

Thanks!

2. johans

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
    bump :D

3. johans

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
    price drop $975 ..

4. johans