Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: F Bass BN5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by LeonD, Jul 17, 2001.

1. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

F Bass BN5 electric bass made from Swamp Ash with a 22 fret bolt on maple neck with ebony fretboard. The pickups are custom F-Bass pickups that can be used either in passive mode or with an active 3 band eq. system. In addition, the pickups can be used in humbucker or single coil mode. Along with the standard features, the bass has the following options: black and white Ceruse finish, ebony fretboard and black hardware.

More information can be found at www.fbass.com or a copy of the February 2000, Bass Player review of the bass at http://www.fbass.com/images/BParticle01.jpg

The list price on the bass is $3,799 and the discounted price is $3,040. The bass is five months old and in perfect condition. I'm selling it with the original soft case and all paperwork for $2,300 plus shipping.

2. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    Why are you selling and are you taking trades?

3. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

Peter, thanks for the reply.

I'm selling to go either to a six string, fretted bass or a high end guitar.

Depending on what you have, I may be interested in a trade.

LeonD