1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Fbass AC5...$2950 obo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by davidhilton, Aug 9, 2012.

1. davidhilton

davidhilton Supporting Member Commercial User

Apr 13, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Amazing sounding/playing AC5 for sale! This bass truly plays like butter, and sounds more amazing then you ever imagined possible. I bought it new in 2006. It has the beautiful violin finish, chambered body, beautiful ebony fingerboard, with a custom ebony ramp. It plays like a million bucks, I have played a lot of AC5's, and this is the best one I've ever played. I need to sell it because I'm playing mostly fretted now, and already purchased another bass. Asking $2950.00 obo. All serious offers will be considered. No trades.
    It does have some player wear, because, this is not a bass that sat in a case, it was used on many gigs, videos, and recordings. The wear you see at the p/u, is just the p/u cover, and George says he can replace that easily. Other wear includes where my right arm draped over the bass, some wear at strap hooks, and a few others here and there- see the pics. This bass is for playing, so if you want to pay a lot less for a great bass, with some player wear, then this bass is for you. Go to my website- http://www.basslessonslosangeles.com/ for many audio/video recordings of this bass. If you live in the LA area, please feel free to stop by my studio, and try it out. David Hilton 858-518-6834
    Photos: http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/davidhilton/
    F Bass AC5:
    - unlined fretless
    - piezo pickups
    - ebony bridge
    - beautiful custom ebony ramp ($250 if I remember correctly)
    - original F-Bass super gig bag
    - List = $6599
    - More detailed specs avail here: AC - Signature | F Bass, Inc
    davidhiltonmusic@gmail.com

2. wow - Amazing price on this bass, even given the player wear. Trying to free a few things up on my end, I love my AC4 and would love to add an AC5 to the mix!

3. davidhilton

davidhilton Supporting Member Commercial User

Apr 13, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    make me an offer, I need to sell it.
    -d

4. Trying to move some gear for this, but free bump in the meantime!

5. Jerzy98

Jerzy98

Mar 25, 2013
    Still for sale ?