1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Fbass BN5, rosewood, Fbass bag, $1850 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by osuok88, Aug 3, 2012.

1. osuok88

osuok88 Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    Selling my Fbass BN5 Ceruse Black & White Finish. Swamp Ash Body, 3-Piece Macassar Ebony Fingerboard, 3-Band Preamp with Active / Passive Switch, Custom Humbucking Pickups with Matching Wood Covers. Selling to trim down my basses as I play mostly 4 string basses. I am the second owner. This bass sounds great. This bass uses 9 volt battery and can be used as active/passive. The bass is in good to excellent condition. There is some dings on the headstock and some light scratches on the body. The fret board and frets are in excellent condition, shows very little wear, frets shows no wear. The neck is straight and has been setup medium low action. Trust rod works fine. Bass works perfectly, no noise or electronic problem. Weights around 9-2 lbs. This bass new costs $3720 (retail is $4425). My price is $1850 shipped within the USA. Comes with Fbass gigged bag. I can ship outside the USA if you pay actual cost of shipping. Paypal accepted. Please PM me if interested. No trade please as I need money. Serious inquires only please.

FBASSBN5A.

FBASSBN5B.

FBASSBN5C.

FBASSBN5D.

FBASSBN5E.

FBASSBN5F.

FBASSBN5G.

2. Wow, killer bass. I have one very similar, except with a maple board and in the piano black finish. Excellent basses.

The only thing missing from my F Bass is a rosewood board - if you love this bass but think it needs a maple board let me know i would love to trade (or if someone is looking for a maple board F Bass maybe we could arrange a 3-way) :)

Otherwise bump for a great bass!

3. osuok88

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    ttt

4. osuok88

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    Thank for a few interested in the bass, but it was SOLD to Doug.