1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: FEA Dual-Band Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by moorebass, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm in the process of selling off most of my gear and this is one of the pedals I've held on to the longest. This is completely transparent and gives you a ridiculous level of control that you just aren't going to find anywhere else short of a high end rackmount compressor. One of the most highly sought after and highest rated compressors at Bongo's compressor review website http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/feadualtwo.shtml.

Pedal is mint. Industrial strength Velcro on the bottom. I have marked the lines on the knobs with a micro Sharpie.

[ATTACH=full]1959436[/ATTACH]

$295 shipped to lower 48 US. Price is firm, fee free payment only. No trades unless you have a Empress Compressor + $$.

2. LexD

LexD

Aug 17, 2011
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: D'Ambrosio Guitars
    Is this the Dual Band Optical Comp-Limiter or SMX ?
    If it's the Dual Band Optical Comp-Limiter (not smx - already have an original TE Dual Band Comp) I'll take it off your hands.

-pm'd

3. SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.