1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS feeler: 07 Warwick Corvette Double Buck (black) with TKL case.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by eyeballkid, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    So Im a little on the fence about selling this, but I need to free up some funds as work has gotten sloooooooow, and while this can do great Stingray and Jazz tones I already have a Stingray and Jazz that Ill never part with.. so this is the redundant one. Besides, Ive had one before, and Ill probably have one again.
    This is an 07 Double Buck, so it has the thinner width Jazz-ish neck. Its still thickish from front to back, and very comfortable. Very few marks on it, and they are pictured so as to show them in the worst way possible. Some of the blemishes dont look as bad as the pics make them out to with the glare, but I like buyers to be pleasantly surprised that the bass is in better shape than they thought. Just installed a new set of Hellborgs on it. Normally I sell on TB for the same price I got it for. I bought this for $800 on here and it was supposed to have come with a case. It didnt..:scowl:..it came in one of those cheapo $15 specials gigbags, so I bought a TKL hardshell case for it. So Id like to get my money out of it, but I wont.. so...

$850 Shipped

in case you dont know: Vol, Blend, Treble, Bass with switches for each pickup that go from parallel, single coil, to series. the volume knob is pull for passive.

2. eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    :bassist:

3. eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    :D

4. eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    pms replied