1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Feeler: 09 Lakland DJ Skyline - Natural, Maple & Black Blocks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by krovx, Mar 6, 2010.

1. krovx

krovx Thump or Bust Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    100_0479.gif
    SOLD

2009 Lakland Skyline DJ. Natural Finish with maple neck with black blocks. Awesome bass, perfect action thanks to the plek. Purchased brand new from Bass Central a few months ago. My EBMM Classic Deluxe is coming in and I am not in a position to have more than one bass so the DJ has to go. She is nearly in mint condition. Great Jbass tone.

Here are more photos: http://s532.photobucket.com/albums/ee321/krovx/Lakland/

Sale includes Lakland hardshell case. I am asking for 1,000 shipped or best offer. I am also selling a John East DJ Retro preamp that sounds great on this bass as well if you love the active thing. ( Plus the J Retro's passive settings sound great as well. ) If you would like the J Retro included I would ask for an additional 200, so 1200 shipped or best offer.

At the time I am not interested in any trades. Feel free to inquire and what not! :hyper:

2. Il Capo

Il Capo

Sep 25, 2007
    Chicago
    PM Sent

3. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    These are extra special DJs!

I have played several and ALL were fantastic! the only reason I do not have one is that I play only 5ers....

decent price as well.....

4. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Thanks for the interest. I am actually all set with some Genz Benz gear. I do enjoy Aguilar tone though :cool:

Thanks for the comment. Yea, these basses are amazing. If I ever need a Jazz in the future I know what to get.

PM replied as well.

Also, bass is located about 35 miles NW of downtown Chicago in the Libertyville burbs.

5. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Sold - Pending Transaction

Phew, that was quick.

6. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    SOLD!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020