1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Feeler - Aguilar DB359

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TwoGearGeeks, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwoGearGeeks

TwoGearGeeks

Sep 25, 2009
    Seattle
    Due to a recent rash of unemployment and some GAS-induced credit card bills, I am thinking of putting some (additional) stuff up for sale. One such item is my Aguilar DB 359.

For the uninformed, the DB 359 is a 200 watt all-tube amp with amazing tone (imagine a DB 750 with MORE tubey goodness). When they ceased production, they were roughly $4,000. This one has the 2 ohm modification done by Aguilar.

The thing is that this amp is 50 pounds by itself, so shipping could be steep. I am thinking $1,250 plus shipping, which is what I paid for it. I am hesitant to sell this (i.e., I'd be happy to keep it), so no low-ballers please. Also, all the tubes are pretty much new.

Only possible trade considered would be a DB 115 in classic black plus cash on your end.

If there's some interest out there, I can take some real photos. Here is a stock photo:

new_db359.

Thanks much!

:bassist:

2. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Now that is an amp I would like to try.

3. TwoGearGeeks

TwoGearGeeks

Sep 25, 2009
    Seattle
    Bump

4. jimiwhite

jimiwhite

Jul 8, 2003
    Hi

I sent you a pm. Some options and some possible trades.

Jimi

5. TwoGearGeeks

TwoGearGeeks

Sep 25, 2009
    Seattle
    Responded this morning

6. Lippy

Lippy

Jan 28, 2009
    I have a Sunn 300t with kt88s and a roadcase. Its in the shop getting a once over before I sell it. I should have it back shortly and then - sold shortly. If that happens before you sell this - I will deff talk to you.

7. Groovin

Groovin

May 25, 2006
    Wash, D.C.
    Such a sick, sick amp... sorry to see you have to sell such nice stuff man. Gl with the job situation.

8. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

PM your way. Pics please.

9. pm sent

10. TwoGearGeeks

TwoGearGeeks

Sep 25, 2009
    Seattle
    I've responded to all PMs received!

Local sale possibly in the works. I'll let other interested parties know what happens!

11. TwoGearGeeks

TwoGearGeeks

Sep 25, 2009
    Seattle
    Sold to the Weary Hobo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.