1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Feeler: Ampeg PF500 Like New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by VincentGrim, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VincentGrim

VincentGrim Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2008
    Hi all, this is a feeler sale for my pf500. I got this recently and it's been awesome, none of the cutting out issues that others have reported at high volume/4ohms. This has seen one (very) loud show and three (very) loud practices. It's been great, downright awesome. I just have been listening to my tone when I used a gk rig and am finding that I all around prefer it, so I'm wanting to switch to a 800rb that I have a lead on. I'll happily keep this if it doesn't sell for what I'm asking before the GK is gone, so I'm not entertaining offers lower than my asking price or trades.

No pics yet, I'll try and get some up, but it looks just like one you'd find in a store. :bassist:

[DEL]$300+shipping[/DEL] CONUS. It's + shipping because the nearest fedex/ups is kinda far and I will be providing the tracking/insurance, not including it in your shipping quote. And it will be packed awesomely. :hyper:

EDIT: After some research, $300 without including shipping seems a tad high. So we're gonna drop this one to $280 shipped

2. VincentGrim

VincentGrim Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2008
    Bump for $280 shipped WHAAAT!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.