SOLD FS/Feeler: Ampeg SVT-4 Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by teedub, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!!!

Hey all,
    Well, if you've been keeping tabs on my posts as of late, I'm currently in the process of downsizing my wonderful Ampeg stack. New power amp is on the way, pre is hammered out, and will soon be on it's way, and I've got to pay for them somehow!

I've posted this as a feeler, though, because I won't be able to ship this beauty for a few weeks, until my new gear arrives. I don't have any gigs until mid-April, but you never know....

Anyway, let's get down to business!

This has been an absolute joy to me for the past 2 years, but I've got to let it go in lieu of a lighter, more transportable setup. I bought it brand new, and racked it right out of the box. (Sadly, though, I didn't have any washers for the inital install (I added them shortly afterwards), so there are some screwhead marks in the obvious places. The circled pic below is the worst of them.) The head has remained in the flight case for the duration, performing like the workhorse that it is. No issues to mention regarding it's performance, solid and reliable.

I just sold the flight case tonight, bought a new (lighter) one, and will be storing the head in there until it is shipped. I'll be scouring all the music stores for an original box to ship it. 4 stores are currently on the lookout on my behalf, so the odds are in our favour that this will be shipped in an original SVT-4 box.

Also included is the manual, an AC power cord (super long!), a Speakon to 1/4" cable with a 1/4" to Speakon adapter on the 1/4" end (for Bridged Mono applications), and the four rubber feet that were removed for racking purposes (There's a few mounting screws in the bag, too).

And I'm only asking $850+shipping! Sorry, no trades, but any reasonable offer will be considered.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, under "thesaucermen", and hope to grow that feedback here on TB. :D

If you have ANY questions, please PM or e-mail me, and I'll do my best to get back to you promptly.

I think that's it for explanations, bring on the pics!

2. To answer a few questions at once:

I'd prefer to use a courier such as FedEx or UPS, just to ensure speed and safety, but it is ENTIRELY up to the buyer's discretion. Whatever works best for you. :)
  3. And.........replied!

Thanks for the interest!
  4. SOLD!

Thanks to 24frames!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.