1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Feeler: Avatar NEO 10" Speakers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by nervous, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    OK, I am toying with a couple different options to get me where I need to be, and that's to end up with a second 8 ohm Avatar B210 NEO cab. One option involves simply replacing the current 4 ohm setup with a complete 8 ohm setup and simply re-use the box. So what I am offering here are the two Neo 10" speakers that came in the original Avatar B210 cab. Lightly used and in perfect condition. Naturally I would prefer to simply sell the complete cab but this might give me another option.

These are currently in a 4 ohm cab. They actually measure around 5.8 ohms. These appear to be the Avatar version of the Eminence DeltaLite 2510 and are not cheap to buy new. Around the internet new from $170 - $200 and

I am asking $225 firm for the pair, delivered CONUS.

I also have a Avatar 4 ohm crossover that I can add for another $35.00 if shipped together, $40.00 if shipped on it's own. But this only can be sold with or after the speakers are sold.

The Speaker:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The crossover/input panel:

[​IMG]

2. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Up

3. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

PM sent and sub'd

dcr

4. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Replied and thanks. Trying to confirm if these are actually the Eminence Neo 2510. Anyone know for sure?

5. zawinals

zawinals

Dec 15, 2010
    What is the wattage of the cab?

6. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    500W with the neo speakers.

7. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    I'll take the crossover!

8. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Well, I'll have to put you second in line because, as I mentioned, the crossover can only sell after the pair of 10's does (or all three pieces go as a package). I can't sell that on its own right now or first because that disables the whole cab while I haven't funded the replacements withe the sale of the speakers.

9. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    New pics & info bump

10. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Just sold the complete cabinet so these are no longer available. Thanks all for the interest but I am happier it went this way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.