1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Feeler Bergantino HT115 - $495.00 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by funkboy5, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Need to finance a PA so I'm posting this minty 115 Bergantino silver grill for sale, 400 watts, 8 ohm. Would be keeping it but I've got 2 Dr. Bass 115's on order (believe it or not:)) and just picked up slammin' Dr. Bass DRB 2460 212 cab. Will post pics later. Everything you may have read about the HT115 is true. This cab is a brute, but very tasty and polite. Will post pics later. Holler at me. Will be out town from 3/29 thru 4/2. If your thinking about it and want it shipped between now and 3/28 let's talk. If not, it won't ship until 4/4. Thanks

$495.00 shipped conus, paypal echeck preferred, money order, cashiers
    check ok

Attached Files:

2. funkboy5

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    ttt

Attached Files:

• b3.jpg
      b3.jpg
      File size:
      44.6 KB
      Views:
    • b4.jpg
      b4.jpg
      File size:
      61.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Bassflute

Bassflute

Jun 24, 2006
    Vancouver
    Endorsing Artist: MTD basses and strings; Bergantino Amps & Cabs
    Dr. Bass...didn't you check the 500+ threads on him?

:eek:

You might want to keep this cab...

Sorry,
    Cameron

4. funkboy5

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Hey thanks for your concern, it's legit. I've been dealing with Marc for about 10 years and he's cut me some great deals over that time. I recently contacted him and we spoke via email and over the phone as I'm sure others have. Call me crazy but I feel confident I will get my cabs in a timely manner as one is already complete. We'll see in 2 weeks.

I will say that Dr. B has had problems that are well documented but I must also say I've never been burned. So I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm pulling for the guy to make a complete comeback at some point. If I had the cash I would probably make an investment in his company. There is no reason from quality build/audio standpoint he couldn't compete with the big boys. Many would agree he makes one helluva cab. What convinced me even more was the 52lb 2460 3way 212neo cab I just acquired that just kicks a$$ with my GK MB head.

One of my pet peeves is my disdain for "rat furred" cabs. We could start a separate thread just on that alone. Dr. B's cabs have a beautifully sprayed on bed-liner type durable finish that is just great and stays that way. Why more companies don't do it I'll never know. His cabs also have small a footprint, are fairly lightweight and I love the way they are voiced. I'm gonna post the link for the 212neo I just bought and post a pic of 310neo Blues Bass 2 has up for sale for those few who may not be familiar w/ his work.. If I had the dough I'd scoop it up. I'm partial to 12's and 15's but would love to check out the 310neo. Someone recently posted "the quickest way to get a Dr. Bass cab is to buy a used one". That's probably true......for now anyway.

Sorry to be so long winded, but what the hell I'm 50:hyper: years old and thought it was the right thing to do. Thanks for your interest, great question.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/dr-bass-2260-cab-212-6-5-mid-horn-500w-748449/

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/dr-bass-310-neo-754571/

Attached Files:

• 310.jpg
      310.jpg
      File size:
      45.6 KB
      Views:
  5. ctxbass

ctxbass Supporting Member

Nov 6, 2003
    Central Texas
    PM sent.

6. funkboy5

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Sold and closed baby.... Thanks TB'ers

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.