1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS feeler: BugBrand MicroCrusher (!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DannDubblewe, May 17, 2011.

1. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Well, I certainly never thought this day would come. However, after I pay my cellphone bill tonight I will basically be walking to my job. Great! :bawl:

This desktop pedal device is in basically mint condition - there are a few tiny tiny tiny nicks on the surface but that leads me to believe it's the nature of the finish on the device - I only pressed it on with my finger.

Anyway, to use this successfully on your pedalboard you either need a simple momentary switch to plug in to the "footswitch" jack on the bottom or you need to put it in a true bypass loop so you can turn it on and off via that. I love TB so much that I thought it would be the best idea to see interest here before any other less-awesome site, but I feel that this unit has limited love or there is just apprehension about use of it in a pedalboard type setting for bass. Who knows though, right?

Unit has original box (with sweet, protective foam) and manual. There is no residue on the back and the rubber feet are still attached. I think a fair price is $180 shipped, insured, etc. via USPS Priority Mail to the cont. 48 states.

Again, this is thread is just to gauge interest, but if there's enough I probably would not mind selling it today. *sighing for eternity* Still, that doesn't mean I won't change my mind and keep this little "bugger" :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a shot of it on an older rendition of my board (for good measure, of course):

[​IMG]

2. Sick pedalboard!!! GL with the sale.

3. mishi_ono

mishi_ono

May 7, 2004
    Oakland, CA
    I second that! One of my favorite effects to use on bass!

4. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Whooooooa

5. Unobtainium bump

6. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    hmmmmmmmm