1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Feeler: Dingwall Super J 4 burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by frootbooty, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frootbooty

frootbooty Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Las Vegas
    I have a ton of Super J's and I have my eye on something else, so I thought I'd put one up to see if I can help fund another purchase.
    This is an older model Super J with the preamp and battery under the control plate and not on the back. It has a Hipshot extender and the bridge pickup was upgraded to the Mach II. It comes with its stock tort guard and also the white guard pictured which I purchased at a later date.
    It shows some signs of use, including some surface scratching and a few small indentations mostly in one spot on the front by the bridge pickup. They would not show up in pictures. Part of the Dingwall on the headstock is worn off. The original owner put a roller string retainer in the headstock. I removed it and filled the hole. The action is very low and everything functions perfectly.
    It comes with a case.
    I'd like to get $1900 OBO for it. Feel free to make me offers, but no trades, except for perhaps a Kubicki Ex Factor.
    100_2076.
    http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp249/jschlager/

2. BassicJack

BassicJack

Nov 9, 2009
    Southeast ID
    Wow, even at 10 pounds each, thats 200 Super J's. I have been looking for a clean used SJ5 for some time and have a very clean XFactor thats not getting any play that I would part with for the right SJ5. Anything happening there?

3. frootbooty

Jan 8, 2008
    Las Vegas
    I have two Super J 5's, but I will likely hang on to them.
    I don't think an Ex Factor would be a very fair trade for one of them unless there was a lot of money involved also

4. BassicJack

BassicJack

Nov 9, 2009
    Southeast ID
    Sorry for the bad communication. I wasn't expecting to do a straight across. Just hopeing that there was about 10 lb of SJ5 you could do without somewhere in that ton. Nice looking SJ4 by the way. Shouldn't too hard to find it a new home.

5. frootbooty

Jan 8, 2008
    Las Vegas
    I dropped the price to 1900 OBO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.