1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS FEELER: fearful 15/6 flatpack deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by letsgethandsome, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright. This is a feeler for a speakerhardware 15/6 flatpack deluxe. I purchased this from a fellow (very reputable) TB'er last week. It wasn't posted in the classified's, it just came up in conversation that he had this and was looking to part with it.

Anyway. Between my wife and I both working and the 2y/o and 6 month old little girls.... I'm feeling overwhelmed trying to find the time to build the dang thing. I'm thinking I maybe made the wrong choice and I should just buy a cab.

So, what's included here. Pretty much everything in the speakerhardware flatpack:

1/2" Baltic Birch
    Eminence 3015LF
    18Sound 6NM410
    Fender Grillcloth
    Dual Speakon Jackplate
    SpeakerHardware.com X-over
    Deep Dish handles
    Chrome corners
    Gaskets and gasket tape
    screws

Pretty much everything you need to build it except PL. I'm pretty sure this would run you close to $700 on speaker hardware.

Looking for $550 ***TODAY ONLY (10/9) $525 SHIPPED*** shipped in CONUS. I can post pics if necessary but don't really want to open up these boxes as they are packed very well.

Still on the fence but if someone was very interested and we could do a quick deal, I'd probably go for it...

John

2. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Pics????

3. Pics....

Attached Files:

4. more...

Attached Files:

5. and more

Attached Files:

6. and finally

Attached Files:

7. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Damn man! Sorry I missed the part where you said you didn't want to open the boxes!!!

GOD! I wonder how hard assembly is on one of these??? I've done minor DIY stuff but never a speaker like this...soooooooo tempting.

8. No worries man. I needed to do that anyway just to make sure everything looked ok.....

On the DIY, I know man. I really would like to keep it but... I really don't think it's too hard. And there are PLENTY of resources. I learned a ton reading stuff on the fearful build forum. And the people there seem very quick to respond with tons of helpful info if needed.

My issue is time. I just feel like 6 months from now it's still going to be in my basement half finished.

They are supposed to sound great and I won't be upset if I end up keeping it....

9. Price drop bump...

***TODAY ONLY (10/9) $525 SHIPPED***

I ship Fed-Ex Ground, fully insured. Can ship today!

10. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Wow. Great deal!

11. Alright everyone- Thanks for the interest but I'm closing this thread. I'm going to give this a shot :)

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.