1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Feeler: Fender MIA Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by darkrising, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    TRADED!!!!!
    I'm possibly looking to sell a 1995 MIA Fender Precision Bass that I recently bought from a friend in need of financial help. To be upfront I really don't know the whole history of the bass so I can try to get details as needed. I do know the pickups have been changed to EMG P's and a White Pearloid pickguard has been installed. From what I also know the original trustrod was broken and a new one was installed by a luthier and the fretboard has been redone and is not original but plays good. It probably just needs to be set-up to ones personal liking as far as action goes. There are chips in the paint(it is a '95)but overall in good shape for the year. So if I do sell it I will be asking what I paid for it which is $500 plus shipping OBO. Also included is a Fender case(has a broken latch but works fine).I am willing to consider trades but not sure what I am looking for. Here are some pics:

EDIT: The Knobs are included I just changed out the one's he had on the bass for Fender knobs.

Fender1-1.
    IMG_0349-1.
    IMG_0356-1.
    IMG_0359-1.
    IMG_0357.
    IMG_0353.

PM with any trade offers as the worse I can say is no. Thanks for looking!

2. Jared92

Jared92

Nov 1, 2007
    Fairfax VA
    Pm'd!

3. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    BUMP!!!!!

4. Jared92

Jared92