1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Feeler: Fender TBP-1 preamp/MB-1200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Badmuthaplucka, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been doing 90% of my gigs with a Markbass combo and the other 10% with my Mesa/Boogie Buster so this amp hasn't seen much action at all! Just want to see if there's any interest. I'm asking $850. Both are in mint condition and comes with SKB case and foot switch. Let me know....:bassist:

Attached Files:

2. Bump!

3. Rawkmonkey

Rawkmonkey

Jul 15, 2009
    Fresno, CA
    PM sent

4. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Free bump, that's a really sweet sounding pre. If I were made of money, I'd have it just to have it. Good luck.

5. Thanks RickenBoogie! PMs replied. Got some interest. Let me know guys.

6. Bump!

7. john m

john m Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Wanna sell the preamp only?

john

8. Pm sent

9. SonourBrum

SonourBrum

Apr 7, 2006
    I'm interested in the power amp.... Do you still have it? Would you entertain an offer?

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.