1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS feeler Fliptops 410 sealed 4ohms

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AgressivePassiv, Sep 28, 2013.

1. AgressivePassiv

AgressivePassiv

Feb 3, 2011
    Something rare that I've wanted for a long time is for sale locally so if I can raise the funds in time...Possibly for sale is my one year old Fliptops 410. Almost new condition, one ding and one dent last time I checked. Pics to follow on tuesdsy when I get to my rehearsal spot.
    I had it made for my Ampeg SVT cl, hoping to get the old school Ampeg flat back 810 sound in a smaller box, and I got(to my ears) exactly that!

It was built with built with these options from Fliptops...
    modern ampeg tolex,
    modern ampeg grill cloth and white piping
    4ohms loaded with eminence legend bp-102-4 drivers
    One 1/4" and one speakon input
    An old school detachable dolly cart with matching tolex
    Heavy spring loaded metal side handles
    Feet cups spaced perfectly for an SVT cl.

Info from Fliptops here
    http://www.fliptops.net/catalog/p-100746/speaker-cabinet-4x10-sealedclosed-back-svt-v4b-b25

Fliptops charges $795 plus shipping for a new cab with these options. I'd take(KEEPING IT)plus shipping. Can deliver the cab in and around the NYC/Long Island area.

I love this cab and if I miss out on what I'm trying to buy locally it will no longer be for sale.

2. AgressivePassiv

AgressivePassiv

Feb 3, 2011
    Note: The Fliptops website does not list the bp 102-4s as an option but Bruce from Fliptops had suggested those drivers when I placed my order.

3. AgressivePassiv

AgressivePassiv

Feb 3, 2011
    Keeping it!