1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS-feeler: Gigmaster fEARful 1515/66/1 shell.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CL400Peavey, Aug 15, 2012.

1. This is a feeler on selling the cabinet section of my Gigmaster Soundworks fEARful 1515/66/1. Here is my thread on the cab with a ton of pictures and my review. The sale would be for the unloaded cab including: Crossover, tilt back casters, Pyle pro wave guide, and skid rails. All these were extras when I ordered my cab back in February.

[​IMG]

Since I ordered my 1515/66/1 the new fEARless line has come out. Base pricing is around $1650, casters ($80), skid rails ($50), and tweeter up charge ($50) put a new cab around $1800 new. So for the empty 1515/66/1 I am thinking $700 + packaging and shipping if you are not local.

Please PM me with questions, responses will be given back in PM and here.

Thanks!

2. PM's replied to, and a clarification from a question that was asked. This sale would be for the cab only, would include the wave guide for the horn but not the HF driver.

3. lburton2

lburton2 Les Is More

May 15, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    bump

4. Thanks for the bump! Care to comment how easy it is to dump speakers into a cab like this?

5. lburton2

lburton2 Les Is More

May 15, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    :D

I just picked up an empty cab almost IDENTICAL to this. Without the speakers it is SUPER light and considering that the 15s are Neo, fully loaded it is still stupid light!

You can get the speakers online in under a week and it took me 30 minutes to load them in.

Very portable cabs with the tilt back too!

6. Thanks!

This cab is a breeze to move with the tilt back castors and the skid rails. It is also lighter than my old 410 was.

7. lburton2

lburton2 Les Is More

May 15, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    bumpity

8. Holiday weekend bump!

9. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

PM's sent

10. PM replied to.

11. dukeorock

dukeorock Owner BNA Audio Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 8, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Authorized greenboy designs builder/Owner of BNA Audio
    Bump!

12. With new schemes in the works I am going to put the sale of this on stand by!