1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Feeler - Heavily modded Squiers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by false404, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. false404

false404

Aug 14, 2005
    This is a major feeler move right now, and I love both of these basses as my babies... But, I'm recently divorced (read: broke) and want to get my daughter a drum set for christmas. I don't want to sell both, and I can't decide which one to let go of, so I'll let you all be the judge. Whichever one doesn't sell, I keep & I'll be happy!

First, the Squierowsky... It's a white Deluxe Active Jazz V with a Sadowsky pre (active/passive with VTC) and Dimarzio Ultra Jazz pickups (99% the same as what Dimarzio makes for Sadowsky) It's a true "jazz bass on steroids", has a great neck, 19mm string spacing and 34" scale. 9/10 condition

It's played on this song (w/bass solo around 4:44)
    02-Don_t Care.mp3 - DivShare

Next is what I call the LBFM (Little Brown Funk Machine) It's a Squier VM Jazz with the following mods:
    * Fender '77 reissue pickups
    * Audere JZ3 preamp
    * Black BadassII bridge
    * Black tuners
    * Currently strung with DR Black Beauties

Aesthetically, this thing is one of my all time favorites... Natural body, black blocks, black hardware... Mmmmmm.... Black & tan!

8/10 condition. A little play wear, but functionally great.

Here's a picture that has both of them. I can take more on request:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9252/1000462.jpg

I'm asking $525 shipped w/gigbag for either bass. Paypal preferred.

Thanks!!

Justin

2. kellyrojo

kellyrojo

Feb 16, 2011
    South Carolina
    I really like the track you posted...some nice playing. The bass sounds really solid...great tone. Judging from the picture I dont think you need anymore basses.... ( ;

3. false404

false404

Aug 14, 2005
    Thanks for the kind words on the song! That bass really is killer, and the herd has actually grown since the picture was taken! ;-)

4. false404

false404

Aug 14, 2005
    Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.