1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS feeler: Mackie DL1608 iPad controlled mixer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by scowboy, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    I'm selling my Mackie DL1608 iPad controlled mixer. I bought it brand new in June and it has never left my office. I'm only selling because the reason I bought no longer exists. I actually really like it but cannot afford to keep it.

These things sound great for a digital mixer and the iPad app incredibly well thought out.

It will include the mixer all the original docs and packaging.

It is is new condition as it's been covered since I bought it. Also includes the OEM soft cover.

Price is $750 shipped CONUS. Paypal ok.

If interested I have a repackaged Apple Airport express with a mounting bracket which you can have for another $60. I've never opened the package I got it in.

2. scowboy

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
  3. BassikLee

BassikLee Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    Owner: Brevard Sound Systems
    Any interest in a partial trade? I've got tons of things I could trade toward the 1608

4. slamsinger

slamsinger Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Coventry RI
    I own a dl1608 and can say it is a GREAT piece of gear peeps ... No more carrying a full rack of processing gear and bulky mixing boards .. Get it and thank me later

5. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    What slamsinger said.... ;)

Had mine for 2 weeks, use with 2 different bands, and it's the best piece of gear I've bought in the past 8 years (not including my bass...)

6. Well informed seller here people!!!
    This is an absolute STEAL for this mixer at this price...:hyper:

Mackie already offers every accessory known to man for this beast. A dream for live sound regardless of the venue.

Buy it before i come to my senses...:bag:

7. scowboy

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    and before it goes to eBay

8. scowboy

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    and its gone.

Thread Status: