1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/Feeler- Peavey TNT 115 combo w/Sheffield

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Kronos, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Kronos

Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    For Sale: a Peavey TNT 115 combo amp.

150 watts, 15 inch Sheffield speaker. Great sound, and quite versatile. 7 band EQ, Punch, Bright, Contour controls, crossover capable, Preamp in and post out. Has a couple of small tears in the tolex on the bottom lip, and one of the posts that you wind the power cord on is broken. See pic for details.

Asking $350. Local pickup preferred. Can either be picked up in Philadelphia or Northern Jersey (Trenton/Hamilton area). If you want to buy this and have it shipped, you're responsible for all shipping charges, as this sucker is HEAVY, plus, packing would be a pain. But, be assured, I will pack this sucker WELL if you do require it to be shipped.

If you do want shipping, I will get you the shipping total from UPS.

Thanks for looking!

023_21A.

022_20A.

The broken post is the one on the left. It's just the outside of it that's broken. I still can wind the cord around it, it's just missing the outer part of the "finger"(?).

021_19A.

2. Kronos

Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    *bump

This has been in my possession for over 10 years...it's been well taken care of. All blemishes were from the original owner. It runs strong.

3. Kronos

Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    *bump

Not even a nibble? Anyone want to make an offer?

4. Kronos

Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    Now taking offers...anyone?

5. I own this exact same amp...have for the last 7 years. Aside from a couple minor issues, mine has worked flawlessly...a great combo amp for someone who wants a really nice practice/rehearsal rig or for playing small-mediumish venues.

It's heavy though...I'd recommend using a dolley cart to move it ;)

6. Unknowndude

Unknowndude

Apr 20, 2006
    Toronto, ON
    How much would shipping be to Ontario?

7. Kronos

Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    According to UPS.com, if I was shipping to Toronto, Ontario canada, the cost would be approx $70. I can't get you an accurate quote without having a postal code and city.