1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS FEELER: PJB Phil Jones Bass Briefcase - $425 shipped CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dataBASS5, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Selling this on behalf of someone not on TB who needs to make room in his apartment. 9.5/10 cosmetic condition, 100%functional & includes cover..$425.00 Shipped to your door. PP Okay, Check OK, Cash OK, MO Okay. Prefer local sale over shipping; no trades please. If shipped, it will be packed WELL. See my feedback comments. :bassist:

Specs..Jaw-dropping. Wide-eyed. Goose bumps. Those are typical reactions when you hear the Briefcase for the first time. Or the hundredth. The one that started it all, the Briefcase delivers insane tone and volume through TWO 5” drivers.

At 30 lbs. and 100 watts, the Briefcase easily handles the low E string and can even accommodate the low B! 5-band EQ lets you dial in the proper tone and a variety of outputs allow you to practice in private, expand your sound with an extension cabinet or go direct to a mixing board. And for the ultimate in portability, it can run on 12V sealed lead acid battery! The Briefcase is great for both electric and acoustic basses.

Not actual unit for sale, but identical to this:
    attachment.

2. incubus2432

incubus2432

Mar 21, 2002
    Grafton, Ohio
    Nice! I'm debating......it would be a done deal if it was a suitcase.

3. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Actually, I gigged one of those. They're nice, but this is much easier to carry on stage. Suitcase needs both arms and you've got to hold it close to your chest (look at the handle lay out on one). Goofy as all get out, but I'm not knocking anything PJB puts out. Quality stuff all around. Go on 'n get ya some. :smug:

4. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Sunday = Funday w/ PJB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.