FS/FEELER: Taylor 410-CE Acoustic Guitar w/Fishman & HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jondiener, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

SOLD!

This is a one-owner, excellent condition Taylor 410-CE (cutaway, electric) acoustic 6-string guitar with Fishman pickup/electronics and original Taylor hardshell case. I purchased this new from Elderly Music in Lansing, MI in about 1998. It has seen very light use (only by me), and the rest of the time, it has been living in its case in my smoke-free home. Body and neck are in excellent condition. I'm also including a Planet Waves soundhole humidifier system.

Here are 2 photos for a teaser, but you can view the full image gallery here: http://jondiener.photoshelter.com/gallery/Taylor-410-CE/G0000gGsxD7sQnJM

080823-410-CE-front:back.jpg

I am now asking $975, plus insured shipping. CONUS buyers and shipping only, please.

Please PM or email with any questions. Thanks.

2. jondiener

In response to a PM I received, here is some more info:

This model has the pinless bridge (which is nice.) The strings feed through holes in the bridge, much like a bass. No goofy pins to mess with or lose.

The only ding, if you can even call it a ding, is on the front, lower edge of the body, near the curve below the end jack. It is about 1/8" long and about the thickness of a finishing nail. There really isn't even much playing wear for a guitar of this age. No buckle rash.

I can take some more photos, if anyone is interested. But I will be gone much of the 11th and 12th, so the earliest I could get those posted would be Sunday evening, the 12th.

3. jondiener

Weekend Bump

4. falbergo

falbergo Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Port Jefferson, NY
    hey jon,
    i am really sorry for your financial situation. the guitar looks beautiful. i was in the market for a good piece of wood and it looks like a fine instrument. i am takinig it that the neck is straight and true. would love to see more pictures.

peace and better times ahead
    frank

5. jondiener

Frank,

Did you check the full gallery of images?

http://jondiener.photoshelter.com/gallery/Taylor-410-CE/G0000gGsxD7sQnJM

I don't know of any issues with the neck at all. It's been kept in 40-50% humidity and between 67-77°F for virtually it's whole life. I can double-check the neck again tomorrow to be sure there is nothing to be concerned with (it's at my office currently.)

Thanks for your interest.

Jon

6. jondiener

Frank,

As I thought, there are no issues with the neck - straight and true, indeed. I just checked it again this morning to verify.

7. jondiener

Price reduced to $975 + insured shipping CONUS.

8. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Still available?

9. jondiener

SOLD pending receipt of payment.

Thanks for playing.

10. jondiener

Payment received. The Taylor will be on it's way to Dave in WI on Monday.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.