1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS FEELER: Trace Elliot GP7SM 130 Combo - $350 NC Local prefer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dataBASS5, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Selling this for a friend who needs to make room in his apartment. Don't know that I've ever seen one of these before. Probably the ultimate small stage bar band combo, 130 British (aka LOUD) watts in a combo with the driver protected from stray stomping boots and hidden away from spilled drinks. Made in UK. This is from Trace Elliots golden era... 100% functionality; only cosmetic issue is some tolex covering is starting to come off wood on bottom edge--super glue will fix this. $OLD local pickup only at this time.

She has a 10" driver in the combo but the cab design is not like anything I've seen before - the driver is at the back of the cab, and there is a narrow slit at the front, but she has a beautiful sweet tone. Puts out 130watts @ 8 ohms and 260 watts @ 4 ohms.

Speaker 1x10
    EQ 7 band (TE GP7 preamp)
    Effects effects loop
    Controls gain,eq in/out,2 preset EQ's,overall tone knob, active/passive switch, EQ level,line out pre/post eq, line out level, mute switch, ground lift
    Other line out/direct inject,tuner out, two speaker outs (even though it's a combo amp),

Weight
    57.5 pounds
    Manual @ TraceElliot GP7SM-130

This would be a beast to ship, but if you've got a wild hair and want to pay, well then I'm all ears... :bassist:

KGrHqZHJDkE63ZdCidIBO0j5JCQ2g60_31.

2. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    TGIF Bump--thanks for the messages; some tire kicking going on here

3. searchfunction

searchfunction Guest

Nov 26, 2010
    pm sent

4. Living proof they don't malke 'em like they used to. Worth every penny.

5. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    +1

I have one for small gigs and practice and it slays the BLX 80 and you can plug a 15 cab in and go to town.

6. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Thanks guys, I can't even imagine this with a 15... great googley moogley. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.