1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS FEELER Trace Elliot V6 head excellent condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by metalbob, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalbob

metalbob

Aug 2, 2004
    so california
    Well I hate to have to sell this baby but facing some serious medical bills so here is the feeler thread below is a quote from Worxforme the TB'er I purchased it from

"Has new matched sextet of JJ's in the power section and new Trace Elliot 12ax7s in the pre. I had it re-biased and had one of the best mods you can do to these amps... replacing the xlr speaker out with a Speak-on connector. It still has a 1/4" speaker jack as well. This was professionally done and the amp gone over by the famous Lansing tech "Enzo". The amp has a clean bill of health."

I have put less than 30 hours on the head it has sat in music room and been used on recording and practice. This baby was born to run. I changed the original faceplate with a powder coated metal grill to allow more air flow and added led lights as well both mods can be removed without any harm as well. Looking for $1450.00 shipped US lower 48 ONLY unless someone wants to spend a ton of money to ship it somewhere else. Amp will be packed in a wood crate and insured. I have and can take more high res pics as well

Attached Files:

2. metalbob

metalbob

Aug 2, 2004
    so california
    A few more pics of the backside of the amp from original thread

Attached Files:

3. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Metalbob:

What are the dimensions of this amp, and how much does it weigh?

4. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Do you have the original faceplate and does this amp have a DI?

Thanks

Michael

5. metalbob

metalbob

Aug 2, 2004
    so california
    Yes I have the original face plate and there is a DI on the front of the amp :)

6. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    It's a long shot... PMed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.