1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Feeler: Walden D550

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by RedsFan75, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    The arthritis in my hand is progressing, so I've pretty much stopped playing guitar completely.

So I thought I'd post a feeler and see if there was any interest. I can post photo's of the actual instrument later this evening if there is.

http://www.waldenguitars.com/D550.html

The guitar has had a full setup. So the action is nice and low. No blemishes and only a few pick scratches on the pickguard. Comes with the monogrammed gig bag, and Planet Waves humidifier, a spare saddle etc... Also I have a Bill Lawrence FT-145 humbucking sound-hole pickup I'll include.

Here's a Youtube Walden Review

SOLD

2. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Trades are options as well. A nice fretless maybe? P special... etc.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

3. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Finally some pics

Walden. WaldenBody. WaldenHeadstock.

4. BillyIVbass

BillyIVbass

Sep 24, 2008
    PA
    Gear Reviews Guitar World Online
    I endorsed Waldens and I have to say they are excellent guitars. Anyone who wants to keep a budget acoustic around that plays and sound decent, this is a great choice.

5. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Thanks Billy. It truly is a nice playing and sounding guitar. My hands just won't let me deal with the small strings anymore. ;)

6. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Wow! An inexpensive dreadnought with nitrocellulose instead of polly! I'd be all over this if I didn't already have an accoustic. Free bump! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.