FS: Feeler Warwick Rockbag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Sav'nBass, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia Beach
    100_0993.gif
    Front .. note scuffs on top pocket and bottom pocket.
    100_0994.gif
    Rear ... note strap folded across body. I only used one of the straps. Also not the big hooks.
    100_0992.gif
    Inside shot .. pocket is unzipped and pulled down.
    100_0995.gif
    Closeup of head scuffs..
    100_0996.gif
    Close up of bottom scuffs..
    100_0997.gif
    Front shot showing zippers.

I bought this bag new @ a year ago. Recently I got an access bag from TB.. which I started using on my Schecter.. The pockets on the access bag are not as nice or as plentiful as this one...:atoz: but I like the bag so I adjusted. At first I was going to sell the access bag because of the pockets.. it wasn't quite what I wanted (but it was as advertised by the seller ;)) , which I found out after the fact.. but I decided to keep the access bag for my Schecter anyway. Once I came across my J24V here on TB I figured I'd use the Rockbag for that.. Unfortunately my J24 is 48" long.. and it fits the Rockbag but it is snug end to end ... too snug for my liking.. So I decided to see if I could maybe sell it. I'll need to get another bag for my J24 .. but in the meantime I wanted so see if there was anyone who might want to buy this one.. It is a great bag ... big sturdy zippers.. lots of storage space.. 30mm padding. It is just too small for my current bass and I now keep the Schecter in the Access (Which I was gong to try to sell once I got the J 24 but I like that bass too much to let it go so I figure I'll just keep it.. for now :smug:) ..

Anyway long story short.. $30 shipped I paid $42 & $8 shipping @ a year ago and aside from those scuff marks shown the bag is in great shape... I just figured I'd test the waters with it here and see what might bite.. I still need to get another bag.

2. leojazz

leojazz

Sep 29, 2010
    Boston MA
    Pmd...

3. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia Beach
    PM replied..

4. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia Beach
    SOLD!!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021