1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Fender 50s Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by b3florida, Jan 7, 2013.

1. b3florida

b3florida

Oct 17, 2008
    florida
    Selling my Fender MIM 50s Precision Bass. This bass looks cool and has a ton of natural P Bass grind! The head stock has that cool old look to it. The body is a Honey Blonde Finish with Gold Anodized pickguard. Everything is built like a 50s bass, even the tuning pegs are the old reverse style. The neck is a solid 1 piece maple. The guitar is in great shape except there is a small chip out of the paint on the body on under the neck, I will attempt to load a picture of that.Includes gig bag. I will ship to the lower 48. $500 OBO.

Attached Files:

• pb2.png
      pb2.png
      File size:
      914.5 KB
      Views:
    • pb3.png
      pb3.png
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
  2. b3florida

b3florida

Oct 17, 2008
    florida
    more pictures

Attached Files:

• pb4.png
      pb4.png
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
    • pb6.png
      pb6.png
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
  3. b3florida

b3florida

Oct 17, 2008
    florida
    Sold

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021