1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Fender '51 Reissue Precision Bass MIJ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jasper383, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasper383

jasper383

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    For sale is a very nice Fender '51 Reissue Precision Bass in the relatively rare 2 Tone Sunburst. I have two of these, and really only need one.

The bass is in excellent condition, a scuff here and there, a very small ding here or there, nothing major at all. I filed very small notches in the saddle barrels to make the strings space perfectly. If you don't like this, turn the saddles around--they are symmetrical.

Strung with new Dunlop nickel 45-105 strings. Plays and sounds just as it should. These single coil P Basses always get a second look around here--nice to stand out a bit.

The pickup covers are not original, but are included. Will ship in a nice gig bag.

$540 shipped FedEx US. PayPal (echeck preferred), USPS Money Order, or Cashier's Check.

I will ship USPS Priority to the EU/Canada/Ireland/UK/Japan/Australia. IM me for details (generally, I will take the neck off and ship the bass with gig bag in a much smaller box).

IMG_4972.jpg

IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

2. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Any trades you might be interested in?

3. jasper383

jasper383

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    90% mostly just For Sale right now, but PM me. Who knows? :)

4. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    Looks sweet with the extra chrome on her!

5. jasper383

jasper383

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    bump

6. jasper383

jasper383

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.