Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Fender Acoustic Guitar

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 5stringDNA, Apr 29, 2005.

1. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I picked this guitar up a few months ago for free, and have decided I have no real use for and need to pay for my new car. I don't play guitar, but here's the skinny on it according to Fender's records:

Fender Acoustic made in Korea
    Model# 265C
    Serial# 701049
    Top is Spruce
    back and sides are Rosewood.
    Manufactured in 1987
    List was $425

This guitar really is in amazing condition- the finish is very nice except for one small worn spot on the top of the neck from regular playing- see the picture. There are no signficant or photographable scratches or dents in teh finish, just the tiny hairline stuff. The action is low and very playable. The guitar has a very full resonant sound, but the strings are dead and should be replaced.

A plywood hardshell case is included, which is in good shape, but has wear around the edges.

I am asking $325 shipped in the 48 states. If this doesn't sell in 2 weeks I'm listing it on ebay.

I will consider trades, but am going to be picky.

2. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Lowering price: $325 SHIPPED