1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Fender Acoustic Guitar

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 5stringDNA, Apr 29, 2005.

1. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I picked this guitar up a few months ago for free, and have decided I have no real use for and need to pay for my new car. I don't play guitar, but here's the skinny on it according to Fender's records:

Fender Acoustic made in Korea
    Model# 265C
    Serial# 701049
    Top is Spruce
    back and sides are Rosewood.
    Manufactured in 1987
    List was $425

This guitar really is in amazing condition- the finish is very nice except for one small worn spot on the top of the neck from regular playing- see the picture. There are no signficant or photographable scratches or dents in teh finish, just the tiny hairline stuff. The action is low and very playable. The guitar has a very full resonant sound, but the strings are dead and should be replaced.

A plywood hardshell case is included, which is in good shape, but has wear around the edges.

I am asking $325 shipped in the 48 states. If this doesn't sell in 2 weeks I'm listing it on ebay.

I will consider trades, but am going to be picky.

2. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    More pictures....

3. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    bumpola

4. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA