SOLD FS-Fender American Jazz Bass W/Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Salicete, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm selling a Fender American Jazz Bass; it is black with a maple neck and fingerboard.

The bass comes with your choice of a Brown Re-Issue Vintage style case, or the original Fender Black Tolex case, your choice. (Or buy both).

There are some minor scratches in the upper edge of the pickguard and area just around it from a player with poor pick-style. They are so small, I couldn't even get them to come out in a picture.

There are NO major dings or gouges, and everything works perfectly. The bass is about 2-years old.

Check my feedback here or at eb*y. (gph17096). I only offer quality items, and never gouge on shipping costs.

I'm asking $875.00, plus shipping and packaging costs.

I'm not looking for trades at this time.

PM here or even better, email me at-

eglimos at comcast dot net

For further info.

Thanks!

DSCN8229.jpg

Hurley013.jpg

Hurley012.jpg

Hurley011.jpg

2. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    That price is tempting. I've never played an American Jazz before, though.

3. Well then, here is your chance! :hyper:

4. FuryZ

FuryZ

Nov 22, 2007
    What's your motivation for selling it, if everything works well and it's well below market value?

5. The IRS, three kids, a wife who is not working, etc etc etc, any more questions, FuryZ? :rollno:

As far as "market value," check here, ebay, craigslist etc, and see how much used (not "vintage") US Fender Jazz bass guitars are actually selling for.

In fact, see what they cost brand new. I'm right in the median, but if you are interested, I would be happy to tack on $100 or $200 if it would make you feel better about it. :)

6. Just poking through the tolex case and found a Leveys tooled leather strap that will be included with the case candy; that is about a $50 value, in addition to the Fender logo strap.

The vintage (re-issue) case is a G&G, with no nicks or damage, which was about $200 on its own. :bassist:

7. skipster619

skipster619

Jul 11, 2007
    Beautiful Jazz...does this have the S-1 switch?

8. Thank you, and yes it does.

9. My last bump of 2007.

10. First 2008 bump.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.